1. COVID19 vaccines and boosters are available at Friday shot clinics (9 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the CL Simon Recreation Center) for the following eligible groups:
• Pfizer and Moderna at least 6 months since second dose:
o 65 or older o 18+ who live in long-term care settings
o 18+ who have underlying health conditions
o 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
• Johnson & Johnson recommended for 18+ at least 2 months since first dose
You may choose which vaccine you receive as CDC's recommendation allows for mixing and matching of vaccine manufacturers.
First dose J&J vaccines will not be given at the Friday clinics; J&J will only be offered as a booster for those who have previously received a first dose.
2. Drive-thru PCR testing as well as antigen testing is available in the Excel ER parking lot, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
3. DSHS reports 78 new cases in the last seven days with a total of 180 active cases.
-- Abby Scorsonelli Nacogdoches County GIS & 911 Addressing Coordinator Emergency Management PIO