Disaster Preparedness Resources from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
With both the hurricane and wildfire seasons underway, this is a good time to remind your networks and communities to take precautions to prepare their business for any potential threats that lie ahead.
Check out the following resources available through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation to help small businesses prepare for any potential disasters or business interruptions.
• Disaster Help Desk for Business: Offers one-on-one expert assistance to small business owners before, during, and after a disaster strikes.
• Resilience in a Box: Features a toolbox of resources to educate newcomers on disaster preparedness and business resilience.
• Disaster Recovery Quick Guides: Tailored tips for small businesses and chambers looking to prepare and recover.
• Business Preparedness Checklist: A self-assessment to rate your business’ readiness.
• Top 20 Tips for Business Preparedness: Simple tips and steps to advance your company’s readiness for any disaster.