DETCOG is conducting a broadband study
and needs your help!
DETCOG believes that increased broadband capabilities throughout the region is a critical resource to all residents and businesses. As part of this study, DETCOG wants to better understand the internet speeds that you get at home. Our goal is to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the entire DETCOG region, especially the most rural areas.
You can help us by taking a short internet speed test survey!
Please take this survey on your home internet (this is very important). This should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
- Click here to start the anonymous survey about your home internet
- When you get to Question 7, click the link, when the SpeedTest webpage loads press “go” to start the test. The website will automatically do the rest
- After the test is done, you will see your download and upload speed results near the top of the page
- Please fill in your download and upload speed results into Question 7
- Be sure to press “submit” at the bottom of the survey
Please complete this survey as soon as possible and before end of day Sunday March 17, 2019.
We encourage you to forward this email to all your family and friends who live in the DETCOG region. We want to reach all parts of the region, so the more outreach, the better.
Thanks and if you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me,
Regional Disaster Recovery Coordinator