(NACOGDOCHES, TEXAS) In January the Nacogdoches City Council will appoint members to serve on the following city boards:
- Building Standards Commission
- Airport Advisory Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Health Code Advisory Committee
- Pine Grove Cemetery Board
- Main Street Advisory Committee
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Board
“City Boards and Commissions are an important component of our local government. I encourage all to consider volunteering to serve on a City Board or Commission and be a part of the conversation to shape the future of Nacogdoches”, states Mayor Shelley Brophy.
The deadline to submit a notice of interest form for service on any of these boards is December 15. For more information, or to obtain an interest form, please contact the City Secretary at 936-559-2506.