The Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce 96th Annual Meeting and Membership Banquet presented by The Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center is Tuesday, Sept. 26 at The Fredonia Hotel. The event begins at 6 p.m. with a raffle and social hour. Dinner and program begin at 7 p.m. During the event, chamber award recipients will be honored, the 2017-2018 Chamber Board of Directors will be inducted.
Committee members include these pictured sitting from left, Charlotte Ashcraft, Barbara Holl, committee chair Betty Shinn, Donna Finley and Claire Robbins; and standing from left, C. Wayne Mitchell, Scott Waller, Bradley Reynolds, John Fleming, Katy Crawford and Ryan Russell. Committee members not pictured are Damon Ruckel, Scarlett Long, Grace Handler and Kelly Daniel.
the 2017 award recipients are:
• SERVPRO® of Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches County is Small Business of the Year, award sponsored by Heritage Land Bank;
• Newk's Eatery #1057 is Medium Business of the Year, award sponsored by Regions Bank;
• NMC Health Network is Large Business of the Year, award sponsored by R&K Distributors, Inc.;
• Richard and Barbara DeWitt are the Citizens of the Year, award sponsored by Tipton Ford, Inc.;
• Nacogdoches Treatment Center is Non Profit of the Year, award sponsored by Charles Pool Real Estate, Inc.