Demolition and site preparation work for the new STEM building has been completed, and actual construction is now underway. In order to accommodate the construction schedule, it is necessary to close parts of Raguet Street and Griffith Boulevard. Please plan for the following scheduled changes:
- The northbound lane of Clark Blvd. is scheduled to open.
- Raguet St. parking will be eliminated and the road will be converted to accommodate two-way traffic to and from the HPE parking lot during the construction. The road will be closed past the south entrance to the HPE parking lot.
- The section of Griffith Blvd. between Raguet St. and the Clark/Alumni intersection will be closed to both east and west bound traffic.
- The existing construction fencing will be re-configured accordingly.
- Pedestrian traffic will be routed around the construction zone.
- The large planter at the Raguet St. Plaza will be removed to allow for emergency vehicle access to the restricted Raguet St. construction section.