Glenn Shepard will present a half-day seminar based on his book, How to Manage Problem Employees. This Chamber seminar is Tuesday May 19. 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Quality Inn, 3400 South Street in Nacogdoches, Texas.
Chamber members receive a special discounted price of only $129 ($149 for non-members). When three or more enroll, the fourth person attends for free. Contact the Nacogdoches County Chamber at 936-560-5533 or email email@example.com to register.
"Attitudes and relationships control the businesses of today," said Grady Cashion, chamber vice chair business development."This seminar will provide an avenue for improving work place environment and changing attitudes for better results in your company."
Included in the seminar:
- The one strategy you MUST know to fix bad attitudes. Use this “attitude adjustment” tool and watch problem employees turn into stars.
- How to keep employees from questioning you with just five perfectly polite but almost magically powerful words.
- Two simple things that actually motivate people more than money. A plus under any circumstances but a HUGE blessing if your company or organization is on a tight budget.
- A quick and easy action you can take to end gossip (and no, it doesn't involve a muzzle.)
- How to fire without fear – because you know what you're doing is totally and completely legal. There ARE times when you need to fire someone before he or she sets you up for a lawsuit – or worse.
- How to recognize the line between helping employees and enabling them -- and keep from crossing it.
"This seminar is a great opportunity to learn different tools about handling needed workplace changes," Cashion said.