The University of Houston, along with FTA, NIST MEP, and TMAC are sponsoring a B2B Matchmaking event in conjunction with the APTA Expo at the GRB on Wed, Oct. 15, from 8am-5pm. Transit companies Nova Bus, New Flyer, Cummins, Kawasaki, Alstom Transport, BAE Systems, Proterra, BYD Motors, Champion Bus, and Gillig are looking to expand their supply chain! If you are a manufacturer or company who can provide service, maintenance, and components to light metro rail, subway, metro buses, and metro shuttles, join us for a business speed dating forum!
Drive revenue. Increase sales. Expand and Diversify. Register to have a one-on-one meeting with a large public transportation OEM today.
We will provide:
· Ten minute introductory, private meetings between participating OEMs and prospective suppliers
· Participating suppliers can include both current transit industry suppliers and potential new suppliers
Who should attend:
· Chassis manufacturers for transmissions, axles, motors, gearboxes, suspension, dashboards, etc.
· Body manufactures capable of producing windows, doors, staircases, ramps, seats, driver’s seats, etc.
· Service companies that can provide painting, graphics, camera systems, electronics, engineering services, etc.
· George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Room 362
Houston, Texas 77010
· Wednesday, October 15, 2014
· $25, registration fee includes breakfast, lunch and one-on-one meetings
For questions, please contact:
University of Houston
College of Technology