Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce Business and Strategic Plan 2018-19
Short Term Goals
- Continue to evaluate the ROI of Chamber programs
- Increase cultural diversity in Chamber membership
- Further development of the Advocacy/ Public Policy Program
- Create and communicate value of Chamber membership
- Develop program and project manuals
Long Term Goals
- Increase membership
- Improve Chamber facility
- Create industry specific roundtables
- Communications with emerging generations
- Continued to promote Nacogdoches as a destination and encourage more entertainment options
- Work with local and regional partners to develop industry groups.
- To share challenges and look for ways to overcome them.
- Adapt business programs to the multigenerational work force
- Rebrand Agriculture Awards Banquet as scholarship fundraiser
- Continue working with partners to revive ShopNacFirst campaign
- Communicate the value of chamber membership.
- Explore ways of communicating and showing the value of chamber membership to the emerging generations.
- Show value of chamber membership to minority business owners
- Improve and show value to members attending the Fourth Friday Lunch
- Revamp Operation Thank You to increase interest
- Continue to expand Advocacy and Public Policy program
- Continue to strengthen public policy agenda Nacogdoches/SFA Days in Austin and Lone Star Legislative Summit
- Partner with media to get our message to the public
- Work with Convention and Visitors Center to promote Nacogdoches as a destination
- Increase promotion of NOBLE Scholar and Scholarship program through social media campaign
Special Projects and Fundraisers
- Continue to partner with other organizations to promote the Texas Blueberry Festival and other events preceding it.
- Create quality maps and guides that also create income for Chamber.
- Update the look of nacogdoches.org
- Revamp sponsorship campaign
- Organize and complete campaign to revamp Chamber facility
- Continue to evaluate ROI on all Chamber programs
- Continue to evaluate relevance on all Chamber programs