So did you know?
Maury started at Party’N Things in 1988! Over the years the store has grown from 1,000 square feet to 10,500.
Today Party’N Things offers the following:
· - Rental of inflatables, concessions, table clothes, glass vases, wedding items and who knows what else!
· - Balloon deliveries with only a $30.00 minimum and free delivery in town!
· - There is an indoor bounce and party space. This has been used for rehearsal dinners as well as teen dances.
· - Now a full time costume section with thousands of costumes all year round!
· - Custom printing done in 24 hours of invitations, napkins, banners, cups, wine glasses, water bottles, mugs and tumblers
· - A party supply section with over 23 solid colors of plates, napkins, cups, forks and plastic table covers.
· - More than 40 different themes in party supplies with the newest theme updated regularly.
· - 260 different styles of mylar balloons and 30 different mylar shapes.
· - Also activity stations to bring a child and have fun, from tattoos, make your own lip gloss, make your own body scrub, make your own body spray, or make your own animal in Animal Land, pucker powder or fill up your own bouncey ball.
Party’N Things is becoming a destination for fun!
TOYS, TOYS, TOYS…. They look for things that are different and fun. If you need a present just call them and if will be wrapped and ready when you get there!
At Party’N Things they have always said “It is the things that will surprise you!” and that is still true today. They treat everyone who comes in the door as a friend. Go and check out our business of the Month. They are a great asset to our town!
A note from Maury (pictured above):
Thank you so much to the Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for awarding me the 2014 Small Business of the year award. Over the year,s Party’N Things has seen a lot of ups and downs, and we try to constantly keep in mind that we are here as a business, yes, but my main focus is to make a difference in people's lives every day.
I never thought I would come this far.
With much appreciation,