Ready to Join the Chamber? Click here.
The Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce staff, board members, committees and volunteers are busy year-round promoting Nacogdoches. These are just a few of the many programs and services they provide. Get involved today!
The Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce is a one-stop information and resource center for newcomers, visitors, locals, businesses and people seeking information and guidance.
Funding for the Chamber comes from businesses, organizations and individual members who believe in supporting and working with an organization that promotes the business community and local economy. Additional funding comes from projects and community events sponsored by the Chamber. Your Chamber of Commerce is not a division of the City, County, or any other government entity.
The Chamber is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization of business people and community leaders who have joined together for the purpose of promoting civic, commercial and economic progress in our community through the following efforts:
- Direct inquiries and resources to businesses, organizations and individuals.
- Create opportunities for businesses to grow and prosper.
- Provide a multitude of networking opportunities, resources and services.
- Sponsor functions that give businesses and organization an opportunity to meet others and refer those they meet to other members.
- Participate in leadership development, volunteerism, educational development, regional cooperation, economic development.
- Maintain alliances at the local, state and federal levels, communicating current issues, coordinating candidate forums, focusing on workforce development and quality of life issues that impact every community.
Did you know?
You can keep up with Chamber and community events with just a few clicks!
Our event calendar feeds can automatically synchronize your calendar with our online events calendar. Many different applications support iCalendar, including Microsoft Outlook 2007 and later (Exchange), Lotus Notes 8.5 and later, Apple Calendar (iPhone and iPad), and Google Calendar (Android and Gmail). Our online calendar is separated from your own calendar, so you can toggle it on and off as you wish.
Click a link and follow the prompts to synchronize with the default calendar on your system (if available). To synchronize with a different calendar, copy and paste the desired URL into your calendar software in the location where feeds are accepted, often identified with "Subscribe", "Add Calendar", etc.
The populated date range is today to 365 days from now
The calendar is automatically updated every hour