The Chamber History Visit Move Retire Education Medical Calendar Business Directory
Stone Fort Museum

1808 Alumni Drive (on the SFA Campus), 936/468-2408

Tours Tues-Sat, 9-5; Sun, 1-5

This replica of Antonio Gil Y’Barbo’s 1779 Spanish colonial stone house served as a trading post, private home, church, jail and saloon. Displays illustrate East Texas and Nacogdoches history. Free admission.


© Copyright 2005-2019 Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.
2516 North St., Nacogdoches, Texas 75965 (936) 560-5533
Unless otherwise noted, no part of this website may be reproduced without written permission.
Email us with questions or comments.