1. Turn off all lights, appliance and electronics not being used
2. Do not use dishwasher, laundry equipment, or other home appliances between the hours of 6:00-9:00 am and 4:00-8:00 pm
3. Set thermostat to 70 degrees or less, and several degrees cooler overnight
4. Close heating vents in unoccupied rooms
5. Minimize number of times that doors to the outside are opened and closed
6. Businesses should minimize the use of electric lighting and electricity-consuming equipment as much as possible
Click Here For more tips and tools to help you save energy and money year round.
Click Here for additional helpful information.