Hire With Confidence, Fire Without Fear,
Tame Toxic Employees
and Put Your Team on the
Fast Track to Record-Shattering Success
Glenn Shepard will present a half-day seminar based on his book, How to Manage Problem Employees.
This Chamber seminar is Tuesday May 19. 8:30 a.m. to noon at the Quality Inn, 3400 South Street in Nacogdoches, Texas.
Included in the seminar:
- The one strategy you MUST know to fix bad attitudes. Use this “attitude adjustment” tool and watch problem employees turn into stars.
- How to keep employees from questioning you with just five perfectly polite but almost magically powerful words.
- Two simple things that actually motivate people more than money. A plus under any circumstances but a HUGE blessing if your company or organization is on a tight budget.
- A quick and easy action you can take to end gossip (and no, it doesn't involve a muzzle.)
- How to fire without fear – because you know what you're doing is totally and completely legal. There ARE times when you need to fire someone before he or she sets you up for a lawsuit – or worse.
- How to recognize the line between helping employees and enabling them -- and keep from crossing it.