Click here for more info.
Thanks to the Daily Sentinel, the Eat Nac Now cards have dropped and the contest has begun. Here's your chance to enjoy local cuisine from savory selections such as Auntie Pasta's, NacBurger and Shelly's Bakery Cafe while competing for cash prizes.
1st Place: $200
(Choose from our restaurant partners 4 $50 Gift Cards)
2nd Place: $100
(Choose from our restaurant partners 2 $50 Gift Cards)
16 Winners: $20
(We will draw 16 additional winners to receive $20 restaurant gift card)
1. Players must spend at least $15 (before tax and tips) at one of our restaurant partners. Doesn’t matter what you order to qualify.
2. There are 10 unique 4-in-a-row opportunities on our “Eat Nac First” card (4 rows, 4 columns, 2 diagonals).
3. You can submit as many 4-in-a-row black outs from your card as you can achieve. Each 4 in a row is another entry into the prize drawing. To qualify you must have your original receipt (no copies accepted) attached to the card for each restaurant marked out as well as contact information.
4. People can work in teams, but each visit/receipt can only be counted once on a single card. If an entry claim from a team is drawn for a prize, it’s up to the team to split the prize up however they see fit.
5. Only official cards can be used. Must be 18 years or older.
6. Extra cards can be picked up at any participating restaurant or at any of the drop off locations listed below and at www.dailysentinel.com. A complete list of rules and regulation can be found here.
Contest ends Feb. 11, 2014. Entry forms are due Feb. 19, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Still have questions or comments? Contact the Daily Sentinel at 936-564-8361