The Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce & Stephen F. Austin State
University cordially invite you to attend Nacogdoches - SFA Days Legislative
Reception in Austin honoring state officials, legislators and agencies.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
2:00 pm - Legislative Updates, at Capitol Extension E2.030
-- Transportation: Commissioner Jeff Austin
-- Key Issues: Sen. Robert Nichols and Rep. Travis Clardy
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. - Reception at Omni
- Elected Officials, Staffs & Chamber Members invited
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown, 700 San Jacinto at 8th St.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
· Group photo at the Capitol (gather at 8:30 a.m.)
· Legislative briefings at Capitol: (est. 9:15 - 10 a.m.)
· Education Update: Capitol Ext: E2.030
- Texas Education Agency Commissioner Michael Williams
· Legislative Budget Update
- John Opperman, fiscal policy advisor to the Lt. Governor
· Recognition—Senate and House Chambers (est. 10:45 a.m.)
SFA Alumni Block at the Doubletree adjacent to the Capitol, the room rate is $182/night.
SFA Alumni Assoc. Reservation Link (Click Here)
Group Name: SFA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Group Code: SFA
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Austin
303 W. 15th Street
Austin, Texas 78701-1692
A limited room block is available at the Lady Bird Lake Holiday Inn. You may make reservations
by going to the hotel website and using the group code - NAC.
Room rate for singe or double is $119/night.
Link to hotel website: http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/austin/austl/hoteldetail?groupCode=NAC
You may also call the Central Reservations Office toll-free at 888-615-0509 to talk to an agent.
Again, please give the NAC group code, to ensure getting the correct rate and coded to the group.
By either method, please book by Feb. 6, the group cut-off date.
Guests are responsible for their own reservations.
Austin will be extremely booked the week of our event—so plan accordingly and book your room
—wherever it may be—as early as possible.